About Me

My photo
I'm a student at Indiana Bible college. I have a driven passion and determination for the Gosple and academics. Words that describe me: Unique, random, brainaic, intense, stubborn, otter, book worm, dictionary Homo Sapien, funny, awkward, unintentionally hilarious, impatient, studious, intuitive, poetic, thinker, philosopher.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Carnage? Maybe. Heartless? Slightly.






Have you ever been in a situtation, where you did something completely out of character?

You know, the moment catches you off guard and you suddenly find yourself thinking thoughts, imagining things that you normally wouldn't imagine?

Lately, I have been visualizing myself being able to look at a person who has the *"gift" of gossip and making their tongue fall out of their mouth, or catch on fire or turn into sand. Honestly, I do not see the value of these people, they don't do anything useful, they're wasting air and I have a rather hard time seeing them as a piece of God's creational workmanship. This is NOT out of character.

Now, perhaps you may think that I am a heartless robot, sometimes I am.



You may say, "Oh how cruel! How can you just write people off like that? Its so unnatural! boo hoo!"
Allow me to say that writing people off is easy when they write you off. Its a simple as that, rejection is easy when you've been been rejected so many times.

So, needless to say, havig heartless tendencies has its benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment