About Me

My photo
I'm a student at Indiana Bible college. I have a driven passion and determination for the Gosple and academics. Words that describe me: Unique, random, brainaic, intense, stubborn, otter, book worm, dictionary Homo Sapien, funny, awkward, unintentionally hilarious, impatient, studious, intuitive, poetic, thinker, philosopher.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

To blog or not to blog...that is the question..

So, as several of you might or might not know...I decided to start a blog account. I have no idea why. But, some friends have complained that I don't share enough of my thoughts with the humans around me. Might I say that, I have no idea what the term, "blog" means so until someone gives me a better definition I have come up with a few of my own:


  1. A bloated log
  2. a bleeping frog
  3. a boggy smog
  4. a rather interesting lumpy and jello like substance
  5. blabbering while being logged in...

No comments:

Post a Comment