About Me

My photo
I'm a student at Indiana Bible college. I have a driven passion and determination for the Gosple and academics. Words that describe me: Unique, random, brainaic, intense, stubborn, otter, book worm, dictionary Homo Sapien, funny, awkward, unintentionally hilarious, impatient, studious, intuitive, poetic, thinker, philosopher.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day Thinking....its a hobby/curse/blessing

After Rain Flower Water


"From the eyes of one who hast been embraced by the wind, kissed by the rain, and loved by the sun, nothing said by mankind can abuse her. For she has been where angels fear to tread, and brave men tremble, and lions cower like lambs." -Praise Sharp (written at the age of 12)

Its amazing what you can find in old journals, simply amazing. I was and still am the thinker, day dreamer and crazy person I was at 12. Which brings me to the real reason I posted this. DayDreaming or what I sometimes call, Day Thinking

Daydreaming/Day thinking: Sheer happiness and bliss that only exists in the mind. Lately I have caught myself daydreaming/Thinking in class. Allow me to walk you through this process:

First I'm sitting in class and something random catches my eye:


It can be anything, the carpet, the spot on some one's shirt, a pencil laying on the floor, anything normal, abnormal, or absurd.

Second, The DayThinking begins and I am a thousand miles away x5.



Third, The Day thinking  itself is composed of nonsense, complex calculations, color, shapes, things that could happen, things that have happened, thing I wish would happen, and Comedy so infinitely hilarious that I might actually snicker out loud. It may or may not look something like this:




Somehow during this day dream I am still able to: take notes, answer any question I am asked, and pay attention in class....that is until some one asks me it I'm daydreaming.

Yes I love day Thinking. Its wonderful and handy when, I'm in any situation.

--Praise Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment