About Me

My photo
I'm a student at Indiana Bible college. I have a driven passion and determination for the Gosple and academics. Words that describe me: Unique, random, brainaic, intense, stubborn, otter, book worm, dictionary Homo Sapien, funny, awkward, unintentionally hilarious, impatient, studious, intuitive, poetic, thinker, philosopher.

Friday, March 25, 2011

The Birthday Song: Bane of My Existance.....(take me now LORD)




I love Birthdays! I really enjoy the company of good friends and family members. The hugs, the games, the laughter the cake, its all wonderful.

But, there is one thing I hate with every ounce of human lothing about birthdays: The Birthday Song.

This is where I go absolutely insane. When I hear the words of the most annoying song in the world, I might as well be put in a straight Jacket:



Now, you're probably wondering, "Why on earth does this seemingly, charming young lady hate the Birthday song so much?"

I shall answer this question to the best of my ability:

********************************************************************************

First, I hate it because it is mentally paralyzing.

Second, its repetative.

Third, its embarassing.

Fourth, There is nothing you can do while its being sung to you except run like a fugitive, then you look like a mental patient (which is probably how you feel)

Fifth, people are staring at you.

Sixth, You want to crawl away and hide somewhere.

Seventh, Its socially awkward, for a socially awkward person.

Eigth, people are taking pictures of this awkward moment.

The List goes on and on and on.....

And that is why I have the DREADED birthday song.


----Praise Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment