About Me

My photo
I'm a student at Indiana Bible college. I have a driven passion and determination for the Gosple and academics. Words that describe me: Unique, random, brainaic, intense, stubborn, otter, book worm, dictionary Homo Sapien, funny, awkward, unintentionally hilarious, impatient, studious, intuitive, poetic, thinker, philosopher.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Run, Introvert, run

Some days are just too comlpex for me. I just want to survive for ten mintues without something going completely out of control.


Most of the time its necessary for me to run away and isolate myself from every human on the planet.

Woman Sitting Alone On A Bench wallpaper for Wide 16:10 Widescreen WHXGA WQXGA WUXGA WXGA ;

Its necessary for me to get away where I can hear myself think, and re-analyze issues, fears, and complex problems


So I run. Sometimes without explination, or visual cause. Natural shyness plays a little into this


There are only a few problems with running away to hide. 
First, you have to make sure you're not being followed, Whats the point in running to a hiding place if you're with some one?



Second, should you choose to return to the person/group that you ran from, chances are, you'll have to explain youself which is almost impossible. Sometimes you don't get it yourself.


Thirdly, explaining this to certain extroverts may cause extreme mental discomfort to the introvert....go figure..... a migrane aor the need to run all over again.

--Praise Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment