About Me

My photo
I'm a student at Indiana Bible college. I have a driven passion and determination for the Gosple and academics. Words that describe me: Unique, random, brainaic, intense, stubborn, otter, book worm, dictionary Homo Sapien, funny, awkward, unintentionally hilarious, impatient, studious, intuitive, poetic, thinker, philosopher.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Life Without A Car Horn

LIFE WITHOUT A CAR HORN





Recently the horn on my car had died and I am going insane. I'm probably categorized as an aggressive driver, probably because I cannot stand slowpokes, morons and people who have no idea where they're going.



The Use of the Car horn is wonderful:



1. It communicates frustration for other driver's stupidity.





2. It allows you're true thoughts to be known in a round about manner.




3. Its a wake up call for "sleeping" drivers.




4. Its louder than the average human voice.





5. It allows you to yell without being arrested for verbal assault




6. Its bilingual, everyone knows what you're trying to communicate.




So, you can see why I'm frustrated. I've lost my voice on the highway. I'm a mime of the traffic world.



So, I've been thinking of alternative ways to communicate to idiotic drivers. Waving a gun out the window, shaking my fist, getting a megaphone and yelling, calling the cops on them, and or crying...

Yep I'm frustrated and I may get my next horn to sound like a gunshot.....that should really "part the waters..."






-----Praise Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment