About Me

My photo
I'm a student at Indiana Bible college. I have a driven passion and determination for the Gosple and academics. Words that describe me: Unique, random, brainaic, intense, stubborn, otter, book worm, dictionary Homo Sapien, funny, awkward, unintentionally hilarious, impatient, studious, intuitive, poetic, thinker, philosopher.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Perfection: What is it?

Perfection according to websters: is, broadly, a state of completeness and flawlessness.






1. which is complete — which contains all the requisite parts;




2. which is so good that nothing of the kind could be better;




3. which has attained its purpose


Perfection, every one reaches for it but, no human (save one) has ever achieved to capture it. Even though many try in vain



Its a wild mythological beast that cannot be captured by any living thing.

 Just for fun, I asked several people to define perfection.



"Not being able to be improved" -Ben



"A day at a Carnival with my friends."-Chelsey



"Holding hands with someone I care about."-La'shar


"Knowing that I've done my best to make some one happy today."-Jaman


"The relaization that I'm finished at last."-C.J.



It appears that everyone had their own definition of perfection.....and all of them are based on their own point of view. Interesting.
The next time I hear someone declare that they are perfect, I shall tell them that they are imperfect by someone else's presupposition. Life is about to get more fun than normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment