About Me

My photo
I'm a student at Indiana Bible college. I have a driven passion and determination for the Gosple and academics. Words that describe me: Unique, random, brainaic, intense, stubborn, otter, book worm, dictionary Homo Sapien, funny, awkward, unintentionally hilarious, impatient, studious, intuitive, poetic, thinker, philosopher.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The People That Scare Me

Loud, evil, intimidating, large people scare me. Ever since I was a child, these humans would send me speeding out of the room crying.



Any one who raises their voice above a whisper unexpectedly, is terrifying.



They have no disreguard for the reactions of others, and think they can push insecure people around because of their own insecruities.


Intimdation is their tutor and they are a bane to my existance. Along with people who dress like animals who still look like people and happen to be in a broad way musical, they're terrifying.


It dosen't get any creepier than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment