About Me

My photo
I'm a student at Indiana Bible college. I have a driven passion and determination for the Gosple and academics. Words that describe me: Unique, random, brainaic, intense, stubborn, otter, book worm, dictionary Homo Sapien, funny, awkward, unintentionally hilarious, impatient, studious, intuitive, poetic, thinker, philosopher.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Memories

All of us have Christmas memories that sick out in our minds....Mine consists of Cookies..........Heaven with icing n it :)




Amost every time my sisters and me would visit my Grandma Sharp we would bake christmas cookies and decorate them.
 

While we decorated the cookies we were allowed to watch a movie, just as long as it was a Christmas movie. My fovorite was "How the Grinc Stole Christmas." It's still my favorite. ^_^



---Praise Sharp

1 comment:

  1. Very festive post, darling!
    Those cookies are amazing!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete